Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ @oddlynn3 #LynnCrain #BlueMoonMagic #MySexySaturday #PCers

Welcome to week 93rd week of My Sexy Saturday. This week’s theme is My Sexy Love and it’s all about how music inspires us to write. Wow. I love listening to music why I write and I can’t remember the number of songs that inspire the sexy love scenes, the magic moments and more. There are thousands of them and I’m glad I’ve listened to them all.  This week will again be all about my new, or rather re-release, book, Night of the Blue Moon.

Reminders: don’t forget Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk about Austria and Tuesday’s My So-Called Writing Live where I talk writing and life. Both can be incredibly boring or incredibly exciting.

Today’s story, you saw just last week. It is my current release and promise that this will be the last week for it as the price will be going back up on June 1st. It’s still been making the promotion circuit and that is winding down, so I apologize if you’re seeing for the millionth time. This is a story that has won awards and is one that I dearly love. Here’s the set up:

Blue Moon Magic

One father.
Two mothers.
Four siblings.
One incredible story about that special night which changes them all. Forever.

Finding his true family, is one thing. Wanting something he couldn’t have another. All his life he felt he hadn’t belonged but it wasn’t until Clarity Langford appeared did he know the truth of it. Once that truth was revealed there was no going back for Connor Angus, only forward. He discovers he is the long thought dead son of pack Elite leader, Charles Langford. And with that knowledge comes a family full of sisters, mystery and longing for things he’s not sure he has any right to obtain and one of those things is Cordelia Sinclair.

Here’s my seven paragraphs from Night of the Blue Moon:


Grabbing his tongue with her teeth, he felt her sucking action before allowing him to take it back. Her caring touch outlined his face, paying special attention to his lips. “I like this face.” Propping herself on her arms, she hovered over him, her weight a welcome distraction. Deliberately, as if she had all the time in the world, she straddled him.
Connor surged up to meet her.
“Uh-uh” Pushing him down, a sharp gasp emitted from her lips. “I’m running the show here, and I’m telling you, it’s not time yet.”
He stared at her, gaze hot with desire, a growl rumbling in his throat. “Cordelia, it needs to be quick.”
She ran the folds of her body over his cock, obviously taking what she could without letting him inside. “Do you know how good this feels?” Her crotch ground against him, but still she wouldn’t allow him to enter her. Rubbing him continuously, her slickness soon engulfed him as a soft moan escaped. She leaned over and kissed him hard, raising her hips. “I hope you’re ready for this.”
His cock spread her folds with a single motion and she hovered, poised there for what, he didn’t know. She lowered herself onto his body, inch by glorious inch until she’d embedded herself on him completely. Rocking forward, she kissed him again and his cock slid out her body a few inches. Sliding back, he was completely in again. Out. In. Out. In. An erotic dance occurred between them as their bodies moved to a rhythm more ancient than time. He heard their noises as she sluiced over and off of his body, the rocking heightening their senses even more.
“Fuck me,” his raw voice rasped. “Fuck me like I’m the only man in the world.” He pulled her down to him and tongued her ear, mimicking her movements on his cock, relishing her sigh of delight.

This is the last book in the Blue Moon Magic series. Please go to the blog, Our Blue Moon World, to get the scoop on all the books. My traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, is still having a sale on some of my books at their website. Right now, you can pick up any of the books listed below for just $0.99. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Please visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. Their sexy snippets will keep you coming back for more. If you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and we appreciate it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even search by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

Have a great weekend...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment