Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Long Sexy Time ~ @oddlynn3 #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #LynnCrain

Welcome to week 86th week of My Sexy Saturday. The week’s theme is A Long Sexy Time and  it was noted this theme would mean different things for each authors. Before we get into today’s snippet, don’t forget to visit on Monday for Monday’s Austria Scoop where I talk all about life in Vienna, Austria and Tuesday for My So-Called Writing Life where I talk about the fact being a writer isn’t all limos and tiaras.

When deciding about what story I would use this week, I realized I was going to cheat and would be adding more than just one snippet. Yes, I know this is against the rules, I made them, but it’s not often that I get to admire a couple who had never had their own story. At least not yet. In my Santa’s Elves series, there is a couple who are mentioned at least once in every book. This couple have been together a long sexy time and their love shines through everything they do. From how they raised their children to how they dealt with each of them falling in love. Sometime in the future, we’ll see how they deal with their grandchildren and we’ll even see how they started it all.

So, today, let me share three separate snippets from three books. If you haven’t read anything on my Santa’s Elves series, you can find earlier bits and snippets here:

Week 85    Week 77    Week 74    Week 73    Week 72     Week 69     Week 68  
Week 63     Week 59    Week 56

Can’t you tell I just love this series? LOL! The first snippet this week comes from the story An Elf’s Magic:



He nodded his head in the general direction of his parents and her gazed followed. At a table away from most people sat Janice and Bevan. Bevan held his wife’s hand tenderly and their heads came together as they talked. Even without knowing they were married, she would have understood they meant something to each other. The way he looked at her and her him, the gentle touches, the soft little kisses. They had something very special.
“Will it be like that for us?”
He looked at her surprised. “For us?”
She turned and looked at him. “You know, for us. They’ve been together how long?”
“I guess thirty five years or so, I mean Jedrick is almost thirty four. They always celebrate their anniversary in the spring. But I don’t even know when they got married.”
She smiled. “Look at them and not with the eye of their son. Those two people are in love, really in love. They will die in each other’s arms. We should be so lucky.” She turned back to see him swallow hard. “Sorry, but it’s how I see them.”
“Until you commented on them being in love, I never thought about them as anything other than my mother and father.”

The second snippet comes from The View From Santa’s Sleigh:


“He’s got to grow up sometime, Janice,” her husband said in a quite voice.
“But this way, Bevan?” she questioned, turning to look into his deep blue eyes. “Surely not this way.”
“What way is that, Janice?” Santa’s question intruded upon their conversation.
Janice turned sad eyes toward him. “Santa, what is going on?” she questioned tensely.
The old man drew himself up and sighed. “I brought home a present for Jedrick,” his normally calm voice boomed into the tense silence of the room.
“A what?” Janice asked.
“Really?” Bevan questioned, beaming, only looking serious when his wife threw a scathing glance in his direction.

And my final snippet comes from The Thing About Elves:



“Well…you had something to do with the first one…and she brought this second one!” Janice cried. The small woman stood there defiantly, arms crossed over her chest.
“I thought we’d decided that whatever our children did had nothing to do with Santa or him bringing Tessa home in the first place?” a calm voice questioned from the door.
“You might have.” She turned and faced the man standing in the doorway of Santa’s office.
“Our children have their own lives, Janice. And that includes sex. We always knew and hoped that each of them would find a mate one day.”
Janice rubbed her head. “God…why does elf sex have to be so magical?”
“Would you want it any other way, wife?”
Looking at her husband, a slow smile spread across her face. “Absolutely not.” She stood there for a moment. “But that still doesn’t change what’s happened.”

All these books are novellas, short to long, and is one of my very favorite series ever. They were all published by my traditional ePublisher, eXtasy Books, who happens to have a lot of my books on sale at their website. If you’ve never read any of my stories, now’s the time to get them at a great discount and see if I write stories you might like. Matter of fact, quite a few in the series are on sale. Pick up your copies today!

The Thing About Elves ~ Book 2 in the Santa’s Elves series
The Haunting of Maggie Grey ~ Award-winning Scottish Historical about a woman doctor
Iain and Kelsey ~ Story about a woman’s darkest fantasy
Fluke ~ Book 1 of the Orchid series, sci-fi romance
An Elf’s Desire ~ Book 3 in the Santa’s Elves series
A Love for Eggther ~ Book 3.5 in the Santa’s Elves series
Shopping Spree ~ Story about a very special dress shop

Don’t forget to visit all the great authors at the My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop listed below. They have even more amazing and sexy snippets to share. And when you do, please share via Facebook or Twitter. It helps out a lot and we appreciate it each and every time. If you’d like to do them all at once, search for the #hashtag #MySexySaturday or #MSSAuthors to get all tweets of the day then retweet them to your heart’s content. You can even share by the #hashtags on Facebook and share the posts there as well. Remember, we love each and every one of you!

Have a great weekend...see you next week with another My Sexy Saturday edition!

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment